Connecting two devices with each other is tethering, as we all are familiar with it .In context of mobile phones and tablets, tethering is sharing of internet.One can share internet using USB or Wifi Hotspot tethering.As in previous article we have discussed about setting up Wifi hotspot using CMD and wifi using software, now its time to face challenges while evoking this feature.
There may problems are resouce is not in correct state or device attached is not working properly.Reasons for these type of problems is directly ralated to virtual Adapter.Virtual Adapter manages all your wireless resources.In fact it’s the most important resource without which you can’t even think of wireless network in your windows PC.
Let’s check out the errors while creating Wifi hotspot in windows.I’ve prepared video and pictures solution.Check them out and find your solution.
Wifi Hotspot 😀 let’s do it.. “typing”.. netsh wlan start hostednetwork ↵
Oh shit.!! this command is not generating desired result 🙁 where did i go wrong.Common problem when making hotspot.
This might be the case with many of our friends, sometimes following proper steps will not setup Hotspot.I’ve prepared a 2 min video.Watch and find your solution.Else move forward to find solution for this problem.
Reasons Of Error While Making Hotspot
- Disabled Wifi Adapter
- Wifi is not active
- Disabled Wifi : This case will generate error like “Group or resource is not… ” generally this is due to disabled Wifi Adapter.You may have done this accidentally or there might some adapter failure.It’s not easy to find source for this error but don’t worry I”ve done this for you.
- First of all restart your PC.
- After this open Device Manger. You are smart enough to find it yourself.
- Look for network adapter.Expand this option.You will find “Microsoft Hosted Network virtual Adapter”. This created the whole hassle.The main culprit behind this problem.
- Enable this device and solve your error.After enabling this device, restart your PC and execute your command through CMD.
- Wifi not Active : This case will generate error like “Device attached to system….”.This is the easiest error and I don’t know why I’m writing about this.But sometime in hurry we neglect few minor steps also.
Solution : Check your Wifi status. Activate your wifi (press wifi key) if isn’t. 😀 you did it,quite easily 😉
As now you are well aware of expected problems while creating Wifi Hotspot, its time to create one for yourself.You can follow the video or plain text tutorial.Follow those steps and creating wifi without any error.